Man Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden In Brother’s Butt

By: Casey Gane-McCalla

Deangelo Mitchell is being charged with manslaughter after his brother, Wayne Mitchell ate cocaine that was hidden in Deangelo’s buttocks and died of a drug overdose. Wayne ate the cocaine to save his brother Deangelo from being charged with drug possession and Deangelo is now charged with involuntary manslaughter for his brother’s death.

Here’s a quote from the video footage below:

One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes. …You my little brother… I’m gonna get life,” Deangelo said to Wayne. His bother complied and ate the drugs. When officers saw the cocaine residue on the seat where Wayne sat, Deangelo told officers that his brother swallowed cocaine. Within the hour, Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died.

 

YouTube Preview Image